Just a note..

Lately I've been obsessed with stationary and greeting cards. I remember getting my first set of stationary with "Patricia" displayed so perfectly across the front of the cards when I was probably eight, and my parents wouldn't have wanted it any other way, trust me. Although I grew up when sending thank-you cards was occurring less and less and my parents were easing up on being so strict (the perks of being the baby of the family) I still heard the endless stories of my siblings having to sit at the dining room table and write thank-you cards after their birthdays and other holidays. It may not have been forced upon me but I am one person that truly sees the point behind sending a personal note via snail mail. Or personally delivering it.




Comments

  1. Where do you buy your greeting cards at? I buy all of mine on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Things To Do in Florence

Why do our Favorite Clothes go Unworn?

Proper Etiquette