The Big Apple

I'm a traveler inside and out. There's not much more exciting than discovering a new place to go.

One of my favorites: NYC
I also happen to love shopping. How original, huh? Well… I can tell you some of my favorite shops are in Manhattan. The most popular shops ranging from 5th Avenue to 40th - 57th St. They have just about everything there. (High-end, designer stores like Chanel to more affordable stores like H&M)
I recommend checking out Herald Square by Grand Central Station. Also, the majority of my unique pieces were found in the SoHo area where you'll find stores that aren't in a regular city.

If you're like me and plan on spending a good amount of your time in NYC emptying out your bank account I suggest creating a shopping plan as the city can be overwhelming. Happy shopping!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Things To Do in Florence

Why do our Favorite Clothes go Unworn?

Proper Etiquette