Spring Showers bring Great Flowers

Many people who know me know that my favorite season is Autumn. Today, I questioned whether it may be Spring. The flowers and plants I want to decorate our outdoor space seemed to bring a special kind of life to the day. Some plants still weathered the terrible wind storms and colder temperatures that just recently passed, but like every Spring I realized just how happy the blooming and brighter colors made everyone around me.

Here's a picture of some of my favorite, inexpensive, and brightening plants. I'm a sucker for anything pretty or that has potential to be- I can admit that.




Comments

  1. One thing I love about Spring and Summer are that the flowers bloom! I love all of the colorful flowers(:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Things To Do in Florence

Why do our Favorite Clothes go Unworn?

Proper Etiquette