Why to go Shopping in Dublin

Here it is: the many reasons I prefer shopping in Dublin than in NYC. Most people would be shocked to hear that, but it's true. Now, hear me out. You may feel the same after reading this short post.
All of these stores are within a half mile of each other.

American Apparel
Lush
H&M Flagship Store
Bridal Boutiques (de Stafford bridal and Aspirations Bridal, for examples)
Souvenir Shops (Carrolls)
Starbucks
Patagonia Outlet
Laduree 
Abercrombie & Fitch (almost as fancy as their London store)
Birkenstock
The Loft
Jewellers
Tiffany & Co.
Kiehl's
MAC Cosmetics
Aldo
The Body Shop
Lacoste
Hilfiger Denim
Everything from coffee to luxury shopping is located in the city center of Dublin. There is no shortage of restaurants, shopping, and beautiful buildings here. It may seem strange to come to Ireland and make a point to shop your heart out, but I'll admit I never intended to do that. It was just so perfect to get gifts for my family, friends, and even fellow bloggers from the wide variety of stores in a compact area. What would have normally taken me a full day took only a few hours, and I enjoyed coffee in between!
You can keep up with my travels here and on Instagram @keatoncollaboration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Things To Do in Florence

Proper Etiquette

Why do our Favorite Clothes go Unworn?