Parisian Bliss



Paris has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember. I got the chance to travel here with a few of my girlfriends and it certainly lived up to my expectations. Here are some of my must-see, engaging, and favorite parts of my stay.
Ahhh, Luxembourg Gardens. One could sit around these grounds all day. Whether you want to have a picnic, watch the tourists, or enjoy the beautiful foliage this is the place to be.

My mornings consisted of these views, coffee, and a pastry. When can I move here??
Some of the best and most unique shopping is located here, Place de la Madeleine. 
From all over Paris you can see the Eiffel Tower. We didn't even look at a map to get there because we wanted to do a little exploring (some of my favorite travel memories are made this way).
Views from the top of the Eiffel Tower. I made it a point to walk the steps as much as I could because when my parents came to Paris years and years ago their only option was to walk. My dad's only request was that I do the same.
More beautiful buildings. They never cease to amaze me!
Blooms everywhere!
Arc de Triomphe
View from the Arc de Triomphe roof.
Notre Dame. Be careful not to miss the garden in the back; it's stunning.
Crepes are a big deal in Paris. You absolutely have to get one at some point. If you know me at all you know that I am not a fan of chocolate, so my go to crepe has either strawberry or caramel inside. Sometimes both. Here, though, I was lucky enough to get to make my own crepe!
Disneyland Paris
I recommend securing your own transportation. While the park is everything you can imagine a Disney park to be, the transportation passes we purchased through their site did not follow through and we, and about twenty other park-goers, were left without rides. This consumed hours of our night and we didn't get refunded for months!
The Louvre in all of it's architectural glory.
Every night the Eiffel tower has breathtaking light shows for five minutes every hour on the hour.


Patricia's Library Suggestions:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Things To Do in Florence

Why do our Favorite Clothes go Unworn?

Proper Etiquette